Does your child love to twirl, play make believe and dress-up?
Then she will LOVE becoming a Princess Ballerina!
Each week she’ll hop, skip and twirl through an imaginary adventure! By encouraging your child’s creativity and independence in a fun and supportive atmosphere you’ll see your child blossom before your eyes!
Princess Ballerinas classes feature:
• Unique theme-based classes that will keep your child excited for dance class week after week! In fact, she’ll never see the same theme twice!
• Caring Instructors who can’t WAIT to share their love for dance with your little one!
• Princess Ballerinas classes also offer fun bonuses like coloring pages, sticker charts and award certificates to celebrate your child’s success along the way!
What Happens In A Princess Ballerinas Dance Class?
• Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet positions during warm-up.
• We practice our Princess Ballerina dance moves (and review their fancy French names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
• We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies.
• We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you!
• Each class ends with your child getting a stamp or sticker to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
Watch your Princess Ballerina blossom!
For Questions and Inquiries, Please Contact Zoetic Movement
11650 Mission Park Blvd 103
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: (909) 333-8153
Follow Us On Facebook #zoeticmovement
Like Us On YELP!Open and See 3 Attachments
11650 Mission Park Dr #103 Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730