It seems like with the time change, moving, a new job or promotion, an addition to the family, life has us busier than ever! We want you to know that we get it. And we totally understand!!! We know it isn’t easy and you may find it challenging to try to get a steady schedule for your little one…
Here’s how we can try to help. Did you know that your child can make-up a class that they have missed? They have up to 30 days to make-up a class in their age/level. Send us a message/email, and we can help you with the guesswork!
A Big Thank you to the many parents who have already communicated with us about their child’s attendance.
Here’s some food for thought and 11 reasons why it pays to be punctual in life, according to the Prolific Living:
Embracing punctuality is more than just an admirable trait; it introduces you to a brand new way of living that you will love! You feel content and happy with yourself rather than frustrated and guilty.
Below are 11 more reasons why punctuality matters:
1. You show respect for the Person B in your life.
2. You respect yourself enough to keep your word.
3. You prove that you can be trustworthy.
4. You are appreciated for being on time.
5. You are regarded as a reliable person.
6. You are seen as a professional.
7. You are taken seriously and on your word.
8. You build a strong reputation for your character.
9. You open doors and attract more opportunities to yourself.
10.You eliminate stress from your life by removing the anxiety of being late.
11.You do the right thing and feel good about it.
For more details and information on this, go to: https://www.prolificliving.com/the-importance-of-being-punctual/